Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Halfway

I have no excuse for not writing for three months. Well, I have an excuse, but it's not a good one. I'm tired.

I passed the halfway mark in Phase 2 of the Marshall Protocol a couple of weeks ago. With any luck, my current schedule will allow me to start Phase 3 by about the time of the autumnal equinox. So that makes Phase 2 about six months, at least on the schedule I chose. I could have pushed through it a little faster, but slow and steady wins the race. And kills more bugs.

It's hard to write about the last few months. There's nothing dire or dreadful, but I've been feeling a little more like I did when I first became ill, or when I relapsed, than I did during Phase 1. I have no motivation to do anything constructive, even write whiny blog posts. I watch way too much TV, read books, and play games on Facebook. Every now and then I do something crazy like play the piano or dust. But my "to do" list hasn't gotten any shorter since my last blog post.

But lest this sounds morose, let me assure the world that the MP is working and I am not depressed. There have been some signficant physical changes recently and although I am as tired as ever I know that my immune system is coughing back to life and killing bugs. It's just going to take time.

I will try harder to post regularly.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Great to hear from you. We're still rooting for you.

Adela said...

Thanks, Laurie! I'm trying to motivate myself to post again.