Wednesday, September 12, 2007

MC day 10

Day 10 on the Master Cleanse, and trying to decide how far I want to go.

There are no fewer than three food-related events I'd like to attend next week, and I can only decline two of them. The one I can't avoid is a family birthday party on Sunday. It is tempting just to stop with a traditional 10-day cleanse, but another part of me feels that if I've taken this much trouble already, I ought to go forward in order to reap further benefits.

Maybe I'll flip a coin.

I'm a bit tired and grumpy today. I had several unexpected physical chores yesterday after two other big days, and everyone else in the house was tired and doing chores too. Today I have choir practice and had planned to do some errands and go to Curves. We'll see how much of it I get done.

No comments: