Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Apologia

Does everyone attempt to justify their blog's existence?

I've been thinking about creating one for a long time. Haven't done it because I figure if I'm going to write, I ought to work on something like my unfinished novel.

But I'm researching a new treatment that purports to cure Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and I've not found any other blogs about it. The treatment is called the Marshall Protocol, and I want to read about others' day-to-day experiences on it. Since I can't find such a blog, I think I'll write my own (assuming I decide to go forward with it), and thereby perhaps help others learn about it.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I've never tried to justify my blog. I write. People read...or not. I can be very self-centered if I put my mind to it.

Adela said...

Hmmm. Maybe I should change the name to "Yet Another Self-Indulgent Blog."